For Infinity Agency
Infinity Agency are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information from which you can be identified when either enquiring or joining us as a customer, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the requirements laid down by law in the Data Protection Act 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Infinity Agency and their employees act as responsible Data Controllers and Processors in accordance to this statement.
This policy is effective from 22nd September 2022.
What data we collect
As an act of necessity in order to fulfil enquiries or services themselves, we may collect the following
identifiable personal information for yourself or company.
Initial Enquiry – name(s), email address(s), phone number(s)
Service Fulfilment: name(s), email address(s), phone number(s), contact address(s)
Demographic information such as age, preferences and interests relevant to the fulfilment of contracted or proposed contracted service may also be obtained.
We also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used when browsing our website.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic and analyse data about web-page traffic which allows us to improve the user experience of our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. We may gather location information from your IP address to ensure that pricing information is tailored to your location and currency. We do not track your IP address in anyway.
What we do with the information we gather Any requested information is required in order for us to better understand your needs as a client and perform any required services to the best of our abilities.
Data is gathered for internal record-keeping and administrative purposes. Client profiles are used to allow us to contact you with information and requests specific to your enquiry or existing booking.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest using the email address which you have provided and given us consent to use. If consent has not been given, only emails specific to your enquiry or booking will be sent.
Where do we store your data?
- Xero – accounting and invoicing service – personal data will be obtained for invoices and tax purposes.
- Active Campaign – customer relationship management service – personal data is collected to enable us to conduct email marketing and automated emails based on your interaction with our website and or employees.
- JotForm – form building service – personal data is collected in order for us to keep our records upto-date and organise information from video consultations.
- Gmail – e-mail service – all employee email accounts are hosted with gmail. We store minimal personal data here and use it to contact customers regarding information we have requested or to inform them of updates to their orders.
- Airtable – database management – we use airtable to organise customer data, keep records of stylistic preferences and to schedule orders between in-house and freelance editors.
- Zapier – integrations management – we use Zapier to ensure the data you provide us with is recorded in the correct places and is on hand to our employee’s when required. This also makes it very easy for us to delete personal data when requested.
- Dropbox – cloud storage – files required to complete orders are stored on dropbox and uploaded by clients. We also return completed orders via dropbox.
How long we keep your data for
Personal data obtained through all enquiries are kept on file for 18 months from the enquiry date. If you fail to interact or request more information during this period, your enquiry will be considered dead thus giving us no reason to keep your data. If you do become a client or request to be kept on our mailing list then your data is held on record in order to fulfil any product orders or communication requests.
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Any electronic data information is stored on our secure servers or password protected with responsible third parties (Airtable, Zapier, Gmail, Jotform, Active Campaign, Dropbox). All of which are GDPR compliant.
We do not store any physical paperwork.
How can you help us be compliant?
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. In addition such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information and your data rights
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling our office on 02034 682108.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018. This is free but in the case of excessive or repetitive requests we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £10 + VAT. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at the above email address or contact number.
- If you would like your personal data deleted at any point please contact Infinity Agency lead data controller.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly rectify any information found to be incorrect.
Point of contact
Lead Data Controller / Processor